With over 30 years of experience performing exquisite wedding planning in Toronto and the GTA, en Ville offers substantial knowledge and specific expertise towards navigating the paths leading to your wedding day. Planning, preparing and orchestrating your own wedding is no simple feat, but with one of our experienced wedding planners as both a guide and companion for the journey, your marriage day will be unforgettable and your dreams realizable.
Our planners meet and correspond with the couple and other involved parties involved to clarify and refine your vision and identify your specific needs. After a clear vision has been established, an appropriate budget will be negotiated and en Ville will ensure all minute details are given attention and care so that your dreams can materialize. Our planners will facilitate the arrangement of entertainers, photography, videography, transportation services or any other specific details you identify. Our wedding coordinators are also proud to present and offer a fantastic selection of elite Toronto locations to hold the celebration.
en Ville is a top wedding catering company in Toronto and our services are available almost anywhere in the GTA and the surrounding area. Locations that we can service include Scarborough, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Newmarket, Whitby, Hamilton, Oakville, Woodbridge, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, and Burlington.
Weddings can be so stressful to plan. Thankfully, there’s a lot that you can do to have a stress-free wedding planning Toronto. One of the biggest challenges when planning to walk down the aisle is trying to keep the budget low and still have your dream wedding. We’ll share with you some hacks to keep the budget for your event low and manageable.
1. Instead of serving your display cake, have a cake for cutting that is tucked away in the kitchen. This gives you the opportunity to spend on a small but beautiful cake for display that is within your budget.
2. Send your guests digital invitations. You’ll save money by avoiding physical invites as well as the post office charges. You can also reach out to as many guests as possible with digital invitations.
3. Shop for your wedding shoe at the retail stores rather than the shops that sell wedding attire. You can find a good match at a cheaper price if you shop online or in any store that doesn’t necessarily offer wedding-related accessories or dresses. Make sure you carry the shoe when you go dress fitting so that you can see how well it matches with your gown.
4. Always compare quotes from different service providers. If you’re planning your wedding during the off-peak season, take your time before booking. The service providers may come calling with a better rate. But don’t wait too long lest you end up settling for something you don’t really like.
5.This is especially important if you’ll have many kids in your guest list. The last thing you want is to hear kids screaming as you recite your vows.
6. When choosing wedding flowers, try as much as possible to settle for what’s on season. If you insist on flowers that are currently in high demand or not available locally, you’re likely to pay more. You may also want to consider DIY décor to save on flowers. You can get great ideas online to customize your wedding decorations.
7. Start planning your wedding as early as 6 months to a year in advance. You’ll have a lot of time to decide on the best service providers plus get the best rates by booking early. In fact, start planning as soon as you set the date for your wedding.
8. Rent your wedding gown instead of spending money on a brand new one which you’ll probably never wear again. This decision will be based on your personal preference but it’s a sure way to save and get to wear a good dress on your wedding day.
9. When deciding on your wedding menu, include fruits that are currently in season. They’ll be cheaper and readily available locally.